1. This rate is the one-time/flat-fee rate for 2019.
2. Live webinars are held one day monthly (usually the 3rd Wednesday unless it is a holiday or exception); twice on that day (Lunch session and evening session). The date of the next webinar and your access information will be emailed to you within 48 business hours of purchase. The call-in number to ask questions live will be distributed during each live webinar.
3. Sessions are generally 2 hours in length: one hour of live instruction and 1 hour of live questions-and-answers.
4. The Target Audience is health Facility (including ALF and Adult Family Care Home) Owners, Administrators, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Clinical/Nursing Director, Consultants, Risk Managers, Educators/Trainers, and anyone involved in facility logistics/operations.
5. Topics include Best Practices; Census Building; Effective Intervention, Management, and Follow-up On Incidents and Grievances; Documentation Guidelines, Risk Management, Falls Intervention and Documentation; UpBuilding Communication Tips With Residents and Families; Staff Retention, UpMarketing; and more.
6. Multiple purchases are allowed! Purchase as many as desired and enter all names (first and last names) in the comments section when checking-out.
7. Printable Certificates of Completion are immediately issued to all registered participants after completion of an online course evaluation. These courses count as 2 hours of Continuing Education for ALF Administrators and Managers and Adult Family Care Home Providers. CE Approval is pending for nurses.
8. All courses are instructed live by Ms. Rawsi Williams, Esq., R.N. Veteran. Ms. Williams is the ONLY Florida attorney who is a State-approved ALF and Adult Family Care Home Core Trainer. She is also a state-certified ALF Administrator and Registered Nurse who has served as prior Director of Nursing, Asst. Director of Nursing, Unit Manager, Staff Nurse, Wound Nurse, QA Chairperson, Risk Manager, Hospice QAPI Director, Home Health Admissions, College Adjunct Instructor, Educator, Trainer, Substance Abuse Nurse, CMS FMQAI Quality Improvement Coordinator, and more.. she is a Registered Nurse. Her additional credentials include over 24 years of health care experience, as well as Alzheimer's Provider, CPR/AED Instructor, Boards of Nursing CEU Provider, and more.
Enroll Today. Save Money Today. Train with Excellence All Year.