FACILITY STARTER KIT
1) This copyrighted Kit is in high demand, and has been utilized by many new and existing facilities to prepare--and remain ready--for Survey/Inspections! This customized Starter Kit is currently published for ALFs, Adult Family Care Homes, APD homes, and Adult Day Care Centers. The Kit is customized with the Facility's name and address. Because it is copyrighted, all manuals contain Rawsi Williams Law Group information and copyright.
2) This elite Starter Kit contains the following: 1) Survey Organizer, 2) current Regulation/Survey Tags; 3) General Policy and Procedure Manual; 4) General Starter Forms and customized Admission Agreement; 5) Medication Observation Record book for up to 10 residents (this form is allowed to be copied for additional residents); 6) Ten Resident Records with organizer/table of contents in each record (additional packages of 5 can be ordered); 7) Ten Personnel Files with organizer/table of contents (additional packages of 5 can be ordered); 8) Quality Assurance/Risk Management (QA/RM) Binder and Log/contents organizer; 9) Grievance Binder and Log/contents organizer, and 10) Medication/Pill Book.
3) The cost INCLUDES the Shipping and Handling fees. The Starter Kit is shipped in 25 calendar days of your purchase, via USPS Confirmed Mail. Because the Starter Kit is customized with your facility's name and address and cannot be utilized for another facility, there are no refunds/returns. However, orders can be cancelled in writing within 72 business hours of purchase for full refund. There are no exceptions. (We have not experienced any returns, but are required to include that policy for terms/conditions).
4) If you desire RUSH Shipping (shipment in 10 calendar days of the Order), do NOT purchase this option. Instead, purchase the RUSH Shipment option.
5) If you need additional Resident or Personnel records, purchase that option separately. You must first have purchased the Starter Kit to be eligible to purchase additional records.
Adult Day Care Center (ADCC) TRAINING
This Training is for persons operating/opening Adult Day Care Centers, including ALF owners. This power-packed Training covers Law and Rule, admission, staffing, dietary, space requirements, training, medications, and all other information necessary to successfully operate your Adult Day Care Center. Your printable/downloadable Training Manual is included within the course. Enroll Now.
Enjoy your course!
(Ms. Williams also offers Start-Up Consulting.)