FACILITY STARTER KIT
1) This copyrighted Kit is in high demand, and has been utilized by many new and existing facilities to prepare--and remain ready--for Survey/Inspections! This customized Starter Kit is currently published for ALFs, Adult Family Care Homes, APD homes, and Adult Day Care Centers. The Kit is customized with the Facility's name and address. Because it is copyrighted, all manuals contain Rawsi Williams Law Group information and copyright.
2) This elite Starter Kit contains the following: 1) Survey Organizer, 2) current Regulation/Survey Tags; 3) General Policy and Procedure Manual; 4) General Starter Forms and customized Admission Agreement; 5) Medication Observation Record book for up to 10 residents (this form is allowed to be copied for additional residents); 6) Ten Resident Records with organizer/table of contents in each record (additional packages of 5 can be ordered); 7) Ten Personnel Files with organizer/table of contents (additional packages of 5 can be ordered); 8) Quality Assurance/Risk Management (QA/RM) Binder and Log/contents organizer; 9) Grievance Binder and Log/contents organizer, and 10) Medication/Pill Book.
3) The cost INCLUDES the Shipping and Handling fees. The Starter Kit is shipped in 25 calendar days of your purchase, via USPS Confirmed Mail. Because the Starter Kit is customized with your facility's name and address and cannot be utilized for another facility, there are no refunds/returns. However, orders can be cancelled in writing within 72 business hours of purchase for full refund. There are no exceptions. (We have not experienced any returns, but are required to include that policy for terms/conditions).
4) If you desire RUSH Shipping (shipment in 10 calendar days of the Order), do NOT purchase this option. Instead, purchase the RUSH Shipment option.
5) If you need additional Resident or Personnel records, purchase that option separately. You must first have purchased the Starter Kit to be eligible to purchase additional records.
ALF CORE TRAINING
1.) Why This Online Training Course? First, Ms. William is Florida's ONLY State approved ALF Core Trainer who is an Attorney, meaning that she is the ONLY Trainer who can legally include and advise upon best practices and case information from a legal perspective in any ALF Core Training course. Additionally, she is a Registered Nurse and Certified ALF Administrator. Her experience also includes Managing/Consulting for multiple Nursing Homes and ALFs statewide, as well as representing them (and nurses) in legal cases. She is also a prior College Adjunct instructor. Thus, she is the ONLY Florida approved ALF Core Trainer with these credentials. This translates into more comprehensive training for YOU! And, it's not just to pass the exam, but for continued growth of your business! (The exam is administered by USF, and you must register separately for the exam with USF after you complete ALF Core Training.)
2.) In addition to these dynamic benefits for you, one of the main benefits of the online training is that it allows you to complete the training at your pace. You can log-in and out as many times as desired during your 60-day window to complete the training after purchase. The course is available 24/7/365. Even the downloadable Training manual is included in the course at no additional fee. This strongly outweighs showing up to a classroom and receiving an over 200 page manual on the first day of class, then immediately proceeding to sit through 4 days of class without having ever read the manual! And, if you're worried about the inability to ask questions during an online course, our excellent exam passage rate shows that no problem because the online course is taught at the level of a beginner, meaning it's taught to the level of a learner with no medical/healthcare knowledge. (Trainees range from those with high school diplomas to physicians, contractors, nurses, and more.) After all, you will hear/see Ms. Williams' saved instruction via video and/or power point as she instructs you on each page of the manual.
3.) Furthermore, we offer a separate online exam prep course for purchase to help you prepare for the exam.
4.) Our course goes farther than required by including Funding Sources, Marketing, Survey Process, Legal best practices, and taking you step-by-step through completion of the AHCA licensure application.
5.) Finally, you have ample time to complete the course at your own pace (60 days from purchase), which means you can take as little as 4 days or all 60 days. You read the included manuals first, and then proceed with the lessons. Quizzes are also included to help you evaluated your knowledge. (Each quiz displays a written explanation for the correct answer after submission.) Enjoy your course!
(Ms. Williams also offers Start-Up Consulting for ALFs.)